Saturday 4 April 2009

Borsodi

Everyone knows the two loves in my life are nudity and fashion. Balancing the two is a tricky act, so I love photographers who do it so well!
Trawling my favourite blog, I read about Bela Borsodi. He is a fashion photographer who works with all the usual suspects; Vogue, Another and V as well as the aforementioned S Magazine. He also does advertising for Hermes, UniQlo and Nike.
"What interests me is that I want to forget for a moment that I actually understand an object and try to explore it in a way as if I have never seen it before"

I love the shoot of the naked bodies in the shoes. The idea came from the fact that heels affect how a woman holds herself and control more than just her feet. The figures are not digitally added but are infact cutouts, placed into the shoes themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment