Wednesday 4 August 2010

Willful Neglect

Ohhh, I've let my blog go on unconsidered, unattended and unloved for 3 whole months! You see, the past 3 months I have been far too concerned with finishing uni alive (nevermind with a passable grade), celebrating finishing uni (with a passable grade), relaxing in a post-project-malaise, panicking about my quite possibly useless degree, sulking about my quite possibly useless degree and finally mentally and emotionally regressing to a 5yr olds level...

However, my current status of being unencumbered from the chains of regular employment and erm a regular wage has left me with an abundance of free time. As mentioned, so far I have been occupying my waking hours with a 30/40/30 split of xbox/obscure films/eating. This is clearly not including the hours of drudging through jobs- but thats a horse of a different colour.

So in order to coax myself out of my tragic and geeky malaise I am going to attempt regular entries to my blog. Emphasis on attempt- I cannot be blamed if I am suddenly taken ill (most likely in relation to my industrious consumption of cheese in the past few months).
In other news, it has been a while since I lost the tag line of 'fashion promotion sketchblog' from the blog and since I am no longer a fashion promotion student it's about time for a genre reshuffle. From now on, this blog will genuinely be of no use to anyone. Not even myself- although my penchant for failblogs might constitute writing my own blog as some kind of therapy? No, from now on my blog will be a platform for me to exercise my self-indulgent and puerile writing style- perhaps peppered with images or videos from which I can launch my digital vociferation.

Or at least it might be, if the fucking internet connection can keep it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment